Huxley Golf practice cage nets are designed to provide an effective and safe environment for golfers of all abilities to practise their drives and long shots. Available in galvanised steel or black powder coated. Extremely durable, low maintenance yet smart. Used by many of the UK's golf pros, they are ideal for getting your swing spot on. Matching practice mats and surrounds are available.
- Single bay practice cage net including sides, back and roof
- Dimensions: 3m high x 3.5m deep x 3m wide
- Available in galvanised steel or black powder coated
- Rust proof steel tubular frames 42mm dia. 3mm thick.
- Socketed mounts or Freestanding
- Reinforced green commercial grade target netting with taped and eyeleted edges
The Huxley Single Bay Caged Practice Net is delivered for home installation – sockets require concreting into the ground. Freestanding option also available. Please note that this price excludes delivery which will be quoted on order. All Huxley Golf practice cage nets are bespoke and made to order.